Construction of 1 kanal house in eden city, lahore

Aoa,

We have 1 kanal plot in eden city, lahore. We are planning to start construction soon. We need an architect and want to build it to high standards.

Would you know what budget do we need to have and how long will it take?

Regards,
Absar

Dear Absar,

We can give you design and construction services at one place.

If you are interested please contact us for further discussions.

Quality works with time completion.

Looking forward to hear you soon.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

Hello Mr. Absar

Arch Five Architects provide turn key & complete Design services to our clients. WE are NCA graduate Architects with a vast experience of Residential and commercial Projects.

Contact us for your house design, we design according to your requirements & lifestyle. For designing and construction it take 12 months & after finalizing architectural design you can get the budget cost for your house construction.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

China Zhongwang Group(HK STOCK CODE:01333)is largest aluminum formwork manufacture in Asia for high building and mass house etc, please connect with me for more. Kyle_gao@zhongwang.com, whatsapp/wechat:+86-15010109601.

Dear Sir,

Amer Adnan Associates is a world-class award-winning architectural design and 3D visualization firm that specializes in Residential & Commercial projects.

We are a leading Architectural Consultancy and Interior Design firm in Lahore that provides its services all across Pakistan. Offering state of the art architectural services and consultancy, we can provide you mind-boggling designs for your home, commercial building, hospital, school building, and hotels.

Best Regards,

Rida Khan

Amer Adnan Associates

Email: rida.khan@ameradnan.com

Cell#03024666366, 04237175326

Hello Absar

Budget depends on your kind of Architect.

Usually 1 Kanal takes 9-11 months till complete finishing.

I would suggest to reach me over 03233666252 if you want to discuss more details as i recently finished my grey structure of 2 Kanal home in Valancia and Finishing stage is going to start. I am not contractor but i build my home myself with labor & A+++ (Superior Quality Material). I also have a very good Architect which works on the lowest price but quality is European level. So looking forward to help you!

Thanks and Regards

Usman Nasir