Construction of 5 marla house in bahria enclave

I intend to start construction on my 5 marla plot in bahira enclave and don’t know where to start. What are the steps involved and how do i go about with the formalities.
I guess the first step is the design of the house. I have heard that bahria has their own designs which need to be followed. Also heard that bahria have their own standards to follow and construction cost is a bit more than in other areas.
1. do i need to hire a construction firm? If yes, then what are the factors i need to consider while signing a contract with them? How does it work in the construction industry? Do we agree to a lumpsum amount of rupees x per square feet or is the contract broken down into phases, like foundation, grey structure, finishing etc?
2. what would be the estimated cost of construction of a good quality 5 marla house?
3. what would be the time frame involved?
4. how do i ensure the quality of material being used for construction? Would that also be part of the contract?
5. what is the difference between block and brick construction?

Would appreciate responses as well as suggestions of good/reasonable/reliable/experienced construction firms.
Thanks in advance.

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BS.c Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

For more details plz. Visit Our facebook page.

Www.facebook.com/planetbuilderss

Further information:

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

(BSc Civil Engineer)

WE can give you design and execution services at one place.

If interested please contact us for further discussions.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Below is the answers to your questions.

1.If you don't have time and tolerance to deal with labour or u have somebody who is trustworthy then go for construction firm otherwise no need. Factors to consider its a long answer u can email me or WhatsApp we can discuss this.
2. Good quality is relative term depends mainly on your finish. but you can say it will start from 2200-2400 per Sqft
3.A good fir will take 6 to 9 months .
4. Yes a good builder will show you his recepts and you should have your own chaukidaar trustworthy who can ensure this.
5. Brick is much prefeered here as it gives extra strength to walls , plus less seepage of water but are expensive. Block quality is not upto the mark seepage is more and cover more space.
if you have more question feel free to contact me on
aneesabbasi7@gmail.com

Dear Asalam o alikum,

Royal stone Pvt. Ltd. Is a construction company working in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. If you are interested to outsource yours building project them we will be yours best choice. Thanks.

Asif Malik,

Royalstone1992@gmail.com