Construction Of House

Aoa

I intend to construct a double story house on 12 Marla for own living. I do not have any experience of constructing a house, please guide me as how should I move forward...

Sir roughly Construction cost ranges from 1600 to 1900 rs per sqft. Total cost=cost per sqftXtotal covered area

Saadi is right there, its a good estimate and correct formula. It also depends upon your style of finish as well and what type of design you want. If you want to add your own optional extras (i.e garage with room on top) then this also adds to the cost.

I can provide you with a detailed cost breakup and reliable building services. Contact at 03454043816 or muneebh10@gmail.com

AOA.

Plot size of that size should cost you if building it your self would be around 1100 to 1200 square feet all above average finishing. If you need further assistance let me know.

Dear Mr. Abdul ,

it will cost you roughly around 1400-1600 for a good construction if material not saved . Please don't try if your self as you will end up spending way more then you expect to save .

If i could be of any assistance please feel free to contact me midlinke@dsl.net.pk

regards Atif Pasha 0300-5344500