Construction of house in dha phase 2 islamabad

Dear sir,

I am interested to build my 1 kanal double story house in dha phase 2 h block. Please send me quotation to build structure with a class material.My email id is tasawar2c@yahoo.Com
Regards

Rana tasawar

Dear Mt. Tasawar

Please elaborate your query .Do you want to build complete house ; plaster, doors/ windows, paints, tiles / marble, ward robes or just structure of house or grey structure ?

Engr. Muhammad Shafqat

I want to build gray structure only at this moment

Hello Mr. Tasawar

For detail grey structure quotation please visit our office or contact us through our cell number.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

@Tasawar

We can give you design and construction services at once place.

If interested contact us.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Dear tasawar saab.

quality of work for grey structure first things u need to present your self working site.. Plus grey structure cost you about 1000 to 1100 pkrs per sq ft. I also built in dha 2.. Thks.

Use ithaad or fazal steel.. Dun,t listen people around...

We are an award winning interior designing and construction company. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... We have different rates for you as per material. Recently we have constructed many 2 Kanal projects in Lahore and Islamabad. So, we can arrange a meeting to discuss things in details. Kindly send us your contact number at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or all on 042-36655262.

Dear Mr.Tasawar,

We have sent you the quotation on your email address.