Construction of house in regi model town zone 03

Asalam walikum!!! All dear zameen forum members are fine … I want to construct a house with 08 rooms attach bath of condsiderable size with all, 01 drawing room, 02 lounges, 01 kitchen and car parking with capacity of 04 cars parking, area for lawn is also required on 01 kanal marla plot. What will be the total cost of construction that i have to keep in mind … Furthermore i want to build a house with quality construction… Experts advice needed please

Dear Tahir Azeem Sb,

This should be proper design and then you may get the cost idea.\

We can give you design and construction services at one place.

If you are interested please contact us for further discussions.

Thanks and Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Okay thank you for kind reply… Can you send me your profile regarding construction works in peshawar?

Send us your email address to send you our profile.

Tahir.a.afridi@hotmail.com

Cost depends on the area you will construct and on how costly finishes you are using. Finishes means materials like marble, tiles , plumbing fixtures, wires quality , wardrobes type & quality, Hoods, doors, aluminium etc.

The approximate area of your required accommodation is 7000 square feet. Multiply this area by rate (Rs.2000/sft ----Rs. 2500/sft)

So you can construct your house in Rs.Rs.14 Million ---Rs. 17.5 Million

Regards,

Engr. Muhammad Shafqat

Thank you for kind reply!

Dear Mr. Tahir Azeem

can you please tell me the location of your plot ? We are experienced engineers & contractors working in the capital city since long

Danish Brothers

Islamabad