Construction of PLAZA

Dear Experts,

Can you please tell me the construction cost of 40*30 plaza, overall construction, labour cost etc.

The Plaza will be constructed in Bahria Town with Basement, Ground Floor, 1st floor, 2nd Floor and 3rd Floor. I would really appreciate if some body help me in this regard.

Rs 1200 per sqr ft.

Thanks a lot. That means total estimate of five story 40*30 Plaza would be around 80 lac. But the figures i am getting from other persons is 1 to 1.5 crore. Why there is a such a huge difference?

@Rizwan Chohan

Brother Rizwan, 1200 per sq ft cost for a finished plaza does not exist. I hope you are update with the material cost these days ..

Ali MEYAAR Builders

@Anees Abbasi

I believe minimum construction cost for a finished Plaza that you should keep in mind is Rs.1800/- per sq ft. This would include a plain face lift without using any fancy facelift touch to your plaza.

Updated material costs are:

Steel Bar 40G = 74000-75000 (plus delivery) Steel Bar 60G = 81000-84000 (plus delivery) Cement Fecto =415 per bag (plus delivery) Bricks = 7500 - 8500 per thousand (plus delivery) good quality Blocks 8x8x16 hollow = 28 (plus delivery) good quality

Note : these rates are subject to the change in market. Never purchase Steel Bar from thiya or vendors on road as you will never get full weight of steel that you paid for eventually ending up purchasing more and increasing your cost of construction.

If you need any other assistance, please feel free to ask.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

Ali,

Thanks for updating this to me and your valuable comments and information.

Is there anybody who can suggest me the reliable and quality contractor who can build the Plaza with reasonable rate without comprimising the quality.

Definitely i will check myself in the market but the experties and suggestion i have seen in this forum i would like to take suggestion from this forum members and than i will hire a contractor.

@Anees

Drop me an email with your contact details and requirements and ready budget available with you to start this project.

Ali MEYAAR Builders meyaar.builders@gmail.com