Construction Rate

What is average construction rate of one Kanal house with 7 bedrooms with attached baths, two kitchens, 2 drawing rooms with wooden floor and all home is tiled?

Grey Stucture Cost Rs.1200 to 1500 depends on design and construction

A grade finishes from Rs.2200 to no limit depends on design and specifications.

We can offer you design and construction services with quality works and time completion.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

An average house max rate is between 1600 to 1800 per sqft which should include all the spec you mentioned in your question…

There are hell of diff between average and A grade finishes…

I agree with you DSA but AHSAN asked for an average rates not A class…

I would like to arrange your meeting with a good architect Mr. Amer Adnan who is working for several years in this field. He is currently doing the project of OPIUM THAI hotel at MM ALAM road Lahore. If you wan the best rates then give me your email address and contact number by PM. Once you will visit us, you will really like rates and construction that he has made. Cost depends upon your selection of material and interior that you want to place in your home. You can see his work by visiting https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/996081_590370574346237_1033026063_n.jpg.

Regards,

Hamza Asif

http://www.ameradnan.com

Dear Ahsan,

I at Clare builders pvt. Ltd. Represent a team of professional construction people.

Construction rate mainly depends on the area you would like to construct in

for example:

average construction rate is some place (bharia town ) are higher then others because of their special requirements such as ( land fill area and usage of extra steel)

so inorder to get more accurate rate please tell us in which city and area you would like to carry out this construction

It would be our pleasure to assist you in any way possible

please feel free to contact us at

tel: 0300-0666602

email a.muhammad@clarebuilders.com

web: www.clarebuilders.com