Contractor required

Salam. Hope you all are fine. I have a 10 marla plot in park view villas. I am thinking of starting construction. I know nothing i have to start from scratch. Can anybody guide me regarding everything related to covered area to construction cost. What will be required cost for a double storey if i construct it myself. And much cost vary if i hire contractors.

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

Asalam O Alaikum,

We are very excited to hear that you have decided to construct your house. First step is always the hardest and we at Ali Rathore Associates are always there to help 1st time clients. We offer free consultation and discussion with all our clients for their projects. You can contact us at 03240147704, 042-35690900 or enquiry@alirathore.com.

Ali Rathore Associates.

Our office is in DHA, Phase 1, Lahore

A.A

our company have qualified and well experience civil engineers if you are intrested u can contact as below.

If you need contruct your self cost will 10 % to 15 % (profit and overhead chrges)less than contractor .but cost will vary as per design.Normally turnky cost ranging from 2500 to 4000 for A class construction .

HOme LAnd Builders

Please visit our website

www.estradaconstructions.com

Arslan I Muhammad

0336-5915589

We can give you design and execution works at one place.

If you are interested Contact us.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989