Cost eastimate for foundation work

I am planning to start foundation work of plot which is one kanal (5440 sqf 68*80)… I have a plan to have at least 3000 sqf covered area. Rest will be go to front lawn and side gallerias. Can any body guide me how much approximately i need for foundation work. How much bricks/cement/iron will be required. Please give me your expert advise (if any)

Looking for similar information

It will not be useful that you only want foundation work for your plot? If you have security issues then construct boundary wall but leaving after foundation work is not a good thing or no one will appreciate it. If you need full design and construction services then visit Redirecting.... If you need complete construction and 3D designs then we can better help you out as we are working in this field for several years. Kindly send us your contact number and email address for further discussion.

Complete construction 2200 per sq ft

grey structure 1200 per sq ft

labor rate 220 per sq ft

0316-1512255

Dear Sir,

Planet Builders and Interiors is a well-established construction company operating by the team of dedicated and experienced architects, B.SC Civil engineers and professional staff.

We are pleased to offer you the best possible prices of quality work. A Grade Grey Structures rate Rs. 1250 per Sqft covered area.

Multiply this figure with the Drawings covered area for cost information up to greystructure complition.

Labour rate will be 325/- per Sqft.

Bsc Civil Engineer (Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council) consultancy services included in rate, which will ensure the safety measures, the quality of material & work, and 100% practical implimentation of architecture drawings as well.

We are also providing Turnkey services as per your need, proposals with complete information will be forward for these pakeges upon your inquairy.

Hoping for further comunication and meeting with your good self soon.

Regards,

Planet Builders.

Gmail ID: planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Facebook: "Azhar Builders" and page "Planet Builders"

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar Khan

B.Sc. Civil Engineer

Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

0332-4664243

Why you construction companies people just make advertisements.

its ok BUT why not you answer the gentleman question please.

HAMZA ASIF why you just paste the ad only, please contribute by answering the original question.