Cost Of Construction

Dear all,

I want to construct home on 10 Marla plot measuring 30x75. But covered area most probably will be 25 x 59... If I leave 8 feet front and 8 feet back....

I need to construct a single storey so accordingly tell me how much will be construction cost with finishing. And please do mention different categories like normal a grade etc.

Your cost of construction should be 1,770,000 for the 1,475 sq. Ft. Covered area. Add another 100,000 for boundary wall & gate. Please note this is applicable if there is no land filling required, and you are opting for medium grade materials and finishes. For an A-class finish, add another 500,000 to 700,000 your budget depending upon your choice.

Hope this helps.

Harkin Associates.

For more information, please email: harkin.associates@gmail.com

Depend upon design and material that you select for construction. We have a wide range of material and designs so I think if we arrange a meeting then it will be more useful. You can send us your contact information at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call us at 0423-6655262 for detailed discussion.

Http://www.ameradnan.com

It depends on your design and choice of material.But it will be definitely very costly.

Dear Nadeem,

price varies depending upon the city and area you want to build your house in. For example construction in bharia town is more expensive then other areas this is mainly due to their special requirements of steel and other material.

but on average

normal construction with local made fittings would cost you around PKR 1700 per sq.ft.

good construction with some local and some imported fittings would cost you around PKR 2000 per sq.ft.

and A+ construction would start from 2300 and it can go up to anything your desire.

if you can kindly let me know in which city you are trying to build, i would be in a better position to give you the rates.

we, Clare builders Pvt. Ltd. Are processional contractors based in Islamabad. For further detail please visit our website www.clarebuilders.com

Arslan Iqbal Muhammad

03000-6666-02