Cost of construction

What is the current cost of construction in a small town (chinot) punjab? I am planning to bulid four 2000 sq feet homes in an area of 100 marlas(4 canal. All four homes would be in a one boundary wall.

How much would be the per square foot cost of construction of a complete (finished) home with average finishing.

I am also interested in a small basement for each house. What is the per square foot cost of construction for a basement.

Thanks

Malik

Malik Sb,

Normal B+ grade construction can be done in Rs.2000/sq ft

For basement you can add Rs.200/sq ft extra in the grey structure cost.

Regards

How long does it usually take to build a 2000 sqft home. When is the best time to build. I would like to have two floors and a small basment?

It will take about 6 months to complete with all finishes.

Regards

Depends upon many things like material, design and area where you need construction. We have a wide range of layouts for you that we will finalize after your selection. If you are interested then send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. You can see our work by visiting https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates. It will be more useful if we arrange a meeting in this regard.

Personally, we are familiar with Chiniot area and can better understand your need.

Normally our price ranges per sq.ft are:

average: 2700 to 3000

A grade 3000 to 3300

A+ 3300 to 3500