Cost Of House Construction 8 Marla Bahria Town

Salam,

I want to built my house in bahria town, plot is 8 marla but I want to leave one Marla for garden. How much would it cost for two portion??? Plus, how much would it cost for grey construction as I want to do fixtures and interiors myself when I return, I live abroad.

Thanks

AOA.

You're looking at 200 to 250(Grey structure) around Rs750000.... Give or take a few.

WS

Thanks for your reply, can you please tell me what includes in that Grey structure ?? and how much would it cost for overall construction for the same ??

Thanks

Aoa.

Grey structure would include structure, plastering and marble. The material is to be provided by you obviously.

How much is the estimate including material ?? and over cost ??

thanks

Including material it should cost you around 30 to 37 lacs keeping in mind the price hike in last few weeks......

With all the finishing ready to move in would be around 40 to 45 lacs depending on the standard of finishing......i would suggest you get the finishing done while your here.

Plus the way you can save money is by getting the grey structure done first without material(you providing the material) that could save you around 5 to 10 lacs...... And an extra 5 lacs on finishing if you get that done yourself.

Easy way of calculation is you can have your grey structure with material for Rs. 1000 per sq ft

Till finishing you will need 42-45 Lacs.

Thanks

This is very good information. I was also going to ask whether it’s work buying a pre-built house or buy a plot and just build your house. Prices of 5-10 marla houses range between 1 crore to 2.5 crores and I guess we can save lot of money if we buy a plot and just build ourselves. What do you guys think?

Getting a house constructed is the best option may be you cant efford 1 crore or 2.5 crore so may be you can build it and make it worth that much and whats the fun in buying anything on the higher end why not buy cheap and take it to the higher end…

A good house can be built at Rs.2000/sq ft for more contct at designsource99@gmail.com