Double story house construction required

Kindly qoute the best prices with mterial and without material for complete construction of house incld marble flooring tiled bath room wooden doors aluminium windows with stell protection grill...Roof protection and proper column and beemsat door levels and at gorund.

Honest and trustworthy contractor only

Pls contact me on my mobile so that i explain you in detail about prices and other construction related question. Plus if its convenient for you then visit can also arranged on our on going projects . We mashallah have 2-3 on going projects always. Ali waseem Mobile no: 03334306436

Rates with material are : 1400 to 1900 per square feet

Rates on labour are 180 per sft For further contact email # hu.Waseem@yahoo.Com

Labour rates 200/sft with quality expert & supervision Standard construction rates 180/sft for labour With material 1200 - 2000

You have not mentioned in which city you want to build the your house

Dear tariq, My name is arslan and i am representing clare builders private limited company in pakistan. With our overseas operations in saudia arabia. Before i quote rates to you i would like to ask you couple of questions and i would also like to introduce our selves to you. Please feel free to contact me on 03000666602. Your satisfaction will be guaranteed in very aspect. Thank you