Estimated Construction Cost 3800 F Double Storey Covered Area

I was wondering how much it would cost to build 40x47 double storey total covered area is 3800 F with total cost.

For an average finishing it would be rs.1500 sqft… Thats the start and it can go high as per your choice

Depends on design and material.But for A class finishing it would be 3000/ per sq ft.

Cost depends upon design, style, material and all other aspects that you want in your dream house. We have a wide range of material and lay out that can be helpful for you in choosing the best option as per your requirement. The covered area cost these days is between Rs 2800 to Rs 3000 /sq.ft. For A quality construction. If you are interested then send me your contact details for meeting at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call at 0423-6655262.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Grey Structure cost shall be Rs.1300 to 1500/sq ft depends on design and site actual condtions.

Finishes depends on your choice and budget.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Dear Ahmed,

price varies depending upon the city and area you want to build your house in. For example construction in bharia town is more expensive then other areas this is mainly due to their special requirements of steel and other material.

if you can kindly let me know in which city you are trying to build, i would be in a better position to give you the rates.

we, Clare builders Pvt. Ltd. Are processional contractors based in Islamabad. For further detail please visit our website www.clarebuilders.com

Arslan Iqbal Muhammad

03000-6666-02

a.muhammad@clarebuilders.com