Estimated Construction Cost For 10 Marla Double Storey Covered Area?

Hi, I am looking for cost estimation of 10 Marla double storey shopping center (only 4 shops) 2 shops for ground and 2 for first floor.

I am getting quotation from different contractor with big difference, getting no idea which will be the right amount.

Help me for estimated cost.

Thanks

AHMER....

Need more details to give you exact cost.

Email me at designsource99@gmail.com

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

DO you have or also want a map design? rates varies according to material and your requirements that`s why we can not provide you any fix rate. If you visit us then it will be more easy to discus in details. You can send me your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call at 0423-6655262.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Depends upon design and requirements .If requirements will high then cost would be definitely high.But I think you are confused with different quotations.

Dear Ahmer,

price varies depending upon the city and area you want to build your house in. For example construction in bharia town is more expensive then other areas this is mainly due to their special requirements of steel and other material.

if you can kindly let me know in which city you are trying to build, i would be in a better position to give you the rates.

we, Clare builders Pvt. Ltd. Are processional contractors based in Islamabad. For further detail please visit our website www.clarebuilders.com

Arslan Iqbal Muhammad

03000-6666-02