Estimated construction costs a 2188 square feet house

Aoa all,

I am going to construct a house, for which the main area (4 bedrooms, kitchen, and lounge) covers 2188 sft. I live abroad and someone else will be doing the work for me. I just want to cross check the estimated costs.

The house has four bedrooms with attached washrooms (15x13, 6x7) and a lounge and kitchen. For now, its a single story and we might build another story on it later. Can someone suggest me the estimated cost for the single story per square feet or overall for 2188 sft.

Thanks in advance.

Ps: the design of the house is made by an architect. Plus its a village house, not in a main city.

Http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/construction_cost/construction_on_a_10_marla_plot_-3440-4.html

Sir for normal constuction... Estimate=1600x2188 For good construction Estimate=1850x2188

1900*2188 which is 4200000/-

Wah kia baat hay… “Zuhaib Khan” you have shown too much haste in selecting “best answer”… I hope you will be an active poster…

@ intern i agree with you.

I would imagine Rs. 1200 to 1300 max it should cost. Keep in mind its in a village

@Intern I am not used to this platform so my fault :) I thought, no one is gonna reply more so I went on vote for the one which was in consistency in other posts. I am still open to suggestions :)

@H_T Thanks for your comments. I ask a local architect whom I knew through someone who designed the map for me at the cost 30K and he suggested it will cost between 32-35 LAC. Still has to see.

Structure 12 to 15 lacs depending on the plot and average finishing should be around 10 lacs and very good finishing should be 15 lacs.. So your looking at 24 to 27 lacs maximum

@H-T The ground_floor area is 2188 sqf but there will be boundary wall too as including lawn, it will around one Kanal (20 Marla) house. Did you include the boundary wall cost as well in your estimated cost ?

Where is ZULFI when you need him???

@ Mr. Zuhaib In 35 lacs maximum you should be able to move in and start living but keep in mind this estimate is for islamabad so in village it should be more cheaper.

@ sheikh saab Zulfi wont respond to this add its only 4 days old lol