Floor plan for 10 marla house

Hi,

Can someone please share floor plan for 10 marla house ? I tried to find something different but they all are just the same.

I am looking for something not unique but different than the normal layout.

I would also appreciate interior designing ideas/layouts ?

Thanks.

-tariq

Tariq Sb,

Dont try flukes and go get a professional designer or Architect for your own house design rather making so many compromises in ready plans.

Proper designing will fulfill your own requirements and needs and it is cost nothing as compare to your constuction. Even it save your further cost.

Rest you are all in all in your desisions.

Regards

dSA

A wide range of design is available for you. You just have to visit and select at your own choice. We are working as interior designer and construction company for several years and would like to help you out in it. If you are interested then send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. You can also see our work by visiting http://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates.

You are right DSA. Thanks all.

We can offer you design and working drawings.

Please contact us if you are interested.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

You can consult a Construction firm or interior designer or Architect for your layout because this is the really important part of construction.We can give you the design accordding to your requirments.If you are interested feel free to send us your details at annie@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262