Home construction

I want to construct home my self in islamabad with a minimum budget.
How much i need for a 5 marla plot planning to ground plus one in 1-14

You should keep a budget of 30 lacs in mind. Depending on the plot and ground situation.

Thanx for ur efficient reply. Is there any helping material can you provide or zameen.com have, to know the steps of constructing house like i know that first step is plot then map then etc.

What are the steps sequence.......?

HT @ 30 lacs too less for 5 merla construction , I think,

I-14 has solid land and if its a level plot plus with average finishing. Rs.900 sqft for grey structure. Total covered area should be around 2000 sqft. So its a good budget for a solid structure but average finishing.Average don’t mean low grade/ quality finishing just not expensive stuff.

After plot and map comes the contractor.finalize the rates of every thing what is included in structure and all the extra rates.

Than market survey for material providers e.g bricks crush and sand and cement. After all that than look for diggers who can start digging. The most important is the guy checking the quality and quantity of the material. And now your good to go...

@ A haseeb

30 lacs is less if given to a contractor on turn key basis but gerry wants to construct himself so thats why rates seems less. A contractor would charge anything around 40 lacs...