House front options

I am constructing my house in dha-2 islamabad and confused regarding stone work on house front.
I have seen my houses with marble cladding in different forms which looks outdated to me. I also heard of concrete tiles.
Please suggest different options regarding stone work on house front which is new and lift my house face.

Try some nice colour combination of weather shield. …facings of all sorts are outdated. …

Sufyan...

It depends on your design if you didn't get services of an Architect you will mess up with your house elevation.

If you want proper elevation design and color combination we are here at your disposal.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Weather shield is better. One can turn it into new house anytime throughout the life of house.

Even if you go for cladding, concrete tiles are not good. Split end marble is better. Many people use porcelain wooden tiles too for front options.

Weather Shield is the best option.

I already hired architect and he advised me concrete tiles with grey and white front look But confused with this options. My front will be combination of weather shield white color paint with grey or black stone or concrete tile or granite or chakwal stone.

Just wanted to know whats new, appreciate if you guys suggest me any references or home addresses in DHA or bahria where i can go to see front.

Amazing if you hired an Architect and he cannot satisfied you....

Send your front elevation picture on our email and get suggestions.

Regards

designsource99@gmail.com

Regards

Chakwal stone will give it old look. Granite will be too heavy for facing. Its difficult to manage it unless some very expert person do this. Expense is a lot.

Better to go for stone or tiles. I had seen concrete looking porcelain tiles at one shop on murree road. Tiles are long term and fixing is easy. Stone is also good.

Concrete based tiles look will be a little rough.