How About A Get Together!

Just wondering we all share so much info here so why not we all have a get together. Anyone interested in Islamabad than lets meet up ... It would be interesting and informative as well.

And how about a simple intro of all the members here?

Hey ,

good idea . Count me in

i am a contractor and investor by profession .(not a property dealer ) mostly working in f-7 , f-6 , g-6 sites . But project from all over Islamabad and pindi most welcome . Regards

do contact is anything comes up

MAPS MIDLINKE@DSL.NET.PK

AOA.

You're more than welcome. Lets see if we can get at least 5 members.

That is a good idea. I am an MBA, into construction and Real Estate investments from past 10 years, Have construction experience in CDA sectors and currently constructing in G=13 plus investments in B-17, F-17, DHA 2 (X-Commoner's Town), Proper DHA, Bahria Phase 1-8, O9 and PWD, plus all CDA sectors. If anything you guys plan, i would love to join.

Add me as I am running a design office in Lahore. Can offer you all kind of residential commission and industrial designs and constructions.

Skype zulfiqarahmad99

designsource99 at gmail and yahoo

Just need one more member…keep in mind this get together would be in islamabad.

Miss Islamabad for ages…

@ zulifiqar your not from islamabad.... How abt comming to isb for a get together....

Where would we have get together in ISB?

Probably some hotel

I guess meeting at a nice place for a dinner would be a very good idea, so why not Monal ?

Thats exactely what i had in mind

I would love join you guysr, however, due to my heavy schedule and work commitments I am unable to. But definitely keep us posted on what was discussed at the meeting and whether you will be holding any in the future…

Offcourse and once it starts than would be nice to meet up every 3 months or so

I agree. So when the GT

Nice idea count me in it will be great to see you people in a get together.

Nice suggestion Nasir .

ill appreciate if anyone can email me if anything comes up, as i check this after 2 3 days and i don't receive any email notification

midlinke@dsl.net.pk

regards

When u guys are planning for get together,

By profession i am working abroad in oil and gas sectors as a supervisor, Little investment in B-17 but now thinking to do some in G-15 or G-13 . I want to make real estate as my profession in future . This is one of the reason i am very much interested in this get together.I will be back to country on 23-Nov, if u r plan before this date then it will be difficult for me to join and if the plan after for sure i want to join. So please consider my name as well.

How about 30th of november monal…Kindly who can make it that day lets us know here.

Agreed 30 th November insha Allah is it possible at lunch time? I am from Wah cantt and it’s more suitable for me in lunch hours if it suits all member.