Lahore : construction cost of 10 marla

Hi, i m looking for a construction cost of 10 marla single story house. The estimated covered area will be 1500 sqft. I need a contractor who can give me detail cost which includes finishes as well.

Please read the threads and you can have better idea which is given so many times in this forum.

Regards

We have a wide range of design and material for your dream home. Rates depend upon your selection of material and design. Kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. You can also see our work by visiting Redirecting....

Dear Sir,

Planet Builders and Interiors is a well-established construction company operating by the team of dedicated and experienced architects, B.SC Civil engineers and professional staff.

We are pleased to offer you the best possible prices of quality work. A Grade Grey Structures rate Rs. 1275 per Sqft covered area.

The compititive edge of Planet Builders work is that your construction project will be done under the supervision of two Bsc. Civil Engineers which will ensure the safety measures and the quality of work as well.

Please visit our face book page "Planet Builders" to see our ongoing 6 canal construction project in Green Fort 2

We are also providing Turnkey services as per your need, proposals with complete information will be forward for these pakeges upon your inquairy.

Hoping for further comunication and meeting with your good self soon.

Please call us for further informations.

Regards,

Planet Builders.

Gmail ID: planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Facebook: Planet Builders

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar Khan

B.Sc. Civil Engineer

Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

0332-4664243

Dear Sir

i offer my best services to you with complete finishing work Rs.1980/sft of covered area only along with A grade construction.

Note: Please email me your structure drawing so that more appropriate quotation can be sent to you

Regards

Roots Engineering Services

rootsengineerings@gmail.com