Looking for best builder to construct and sale.

I am living abroad and looking for a builder who can construct my house in bahria lahore and then sale it. Terms / condition on written agreement.

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

Hello Mr. Tahir

We provide construction services on turn key basis. Please tell me what in your mind, send me the details on my email. If it suits us than we can work with you.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

+92-321-5674022

AsA Mr Mehmood,

I'm sure we will be able to build your house as per your requirements. We are not the largest nor the smallest company in the country but we do make Great houses as per our client's budget and insight. Total construction from beginning to end (design and all included). We have a great architect and are registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

I am the BDM of the company, kindly give me a call so that we may hear what you have to say further. My number is as below.

Thank you,

Imran Jaffar

• 92-300-4390762

WE can give you complete design/Construction and sale services at one place.

If you are interested please contact for further discussions.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

My email address is rohtahir@hotmail.com

cell # +974-50791396

watsapp +974-55165594

kindly send me approx. Construction cost of 10 marla plot. BOM and work plan. Map is already approved.

Dear tahir

We are providing construction and real estate services in lahore.

Our office is located in bahria town lahore.

Office

21 taimoor hieghts opposite eifel tower

Bahria town lahore

A lot of overseas working with us as a investors.

We are also official partners of zameen.com

Check the list of partners ARMCO BUILDERS.

Here you cand find every things related to your questions

For more pls call or wats app me at this no

0300 8626291

Thanx

muzafar mirza

Dear,

Pls let us know your full requirement. We are a team of qualified engineers, architects,structure,civil,electrical engineers with good experience working in Lahore for last 25 years.

you can contact us.

Saeed A Rana

sarco1dotcom