Looking for contractor

Hi , looking for a contractor to build a commercial plaza on 1 kanal ,
3 story building, any one rates interested contact via email.

There are many featured agents who are builders, refer to the search bar in Agents Tab & for your convenience here are the searched links but as you have not mentioned your city so the links are for different cities.

Agents and builders for Islamabad.html

Agents and builders for Karachi.html

Agents and builders for Lahore.html

Thanks for providing this information fahad.

Regards, Z@in n@deem

Hello usman, My name is arslan muhammad and i am representing clare builders pvt. Ltd. If you are looking to build a commercial plaza , i might be able to help you with this. We guarantee all of our work and the price. More over we work on an idea of transparent and clear construction If visit our website and fill in the required " inquiry " form i will arrange a person to meeting with you and discuss it in detail

call on 03000666602 Thank you Arslan

Usman wait for the elections :slight_smile:

Yea @shehryar will def do…

Please contact for all types of commercial and residential construction works, from an architectural design to an excellent finish. Team of engineers and professionals are available for your services at very reasonable rates. Awqpak@yahoo.Com 0321 950 4064

Hi usman,

I have asked a related person to contact you. If willing, he would be contacting you soon.

Regards, Z@in n@deem

@usman here is one person i know please contact at 03004779941

@shehryar thanks for the contact detail…Is that builder in lahore??N secondly do you know them personally just wanted to know if there reliable people to work with. Thanks

Dear usman

U can visit all of my completed projects as well as work-in-process projects. Zain nadeem refers me. After site visits if u r interested i will give u a comparatively best rates and will make sure of the quality work inshallah. I m in islamabad.

Contact me for more details, construction related services and consultancy

Regard

Adnan khan yousafzai

Sharp builders 0333-5994757