Material quantity n recent price list require for 7 marla house

I m going to start home on 30* 60 plot whoes covered area is 3020 sq ft . It is double story with 2 bed rooms, d/d,kitchen, 3 baths on ground floor n same on ist floor,with 200 sq ft mumty.I want to know following things

Cement quantity n recent price?

bricks quantity with brand price?

Steel quantity n price brand wise?

Crush dampers with price?

Sand dampers with price?

Labour cast now a days upto plaster?

Electrician labour?

Plumber labour?

For medium type of work ....Electrical works expenditures?

Plumbing work expenditures?

Mention other necessary thing which im missing upto complete plaster with electrical n plumbing works?

how much will be the rough estimation for quality material upto complete plaster with electrical n plumbing work complete including all kinds of labour?

Any one who had made his home recently?

Do you have the maps made?

We can deign and build that house for you.

With the best rates. If interested let me know.

Mr. Hamid

The information u require needs u do at-least a diploma in Civil technology. If u cannot, then spend some money and ask the experienced professionals.

Secondly whether u want to construct ur house for 20 years or for 50 years. Answer me so that I may advise u something useful.

Regards

Engr. Saad Islam

B.Sc Civil Engineer

CEO

Al-Muhandis Construction

Registered with Pakistan Enginnering Council

AOA,

@ SAAD ISLAM

This is not the kind of answer you give on the public forum.

@ HAMID

I will send you the BOQ as required if you can send me your email ID or you can search the construction forum and you will find the answers your looking for.

ALL FREE OF COST :)

@HT

What do u know abt estimation. U can satisfy a layman with ur 5 min answer which u want to. And for Mr. Hamid u r the best as he didn't even know what things are needed to answer his question and how much time it would need to answer correctly. Don't fool people who don't know construction at all. I m professional engineer, and to answer that Q professionally, u need a valid architectural map and a week of hard work.

How can u answer Mr. Hamid's queries without Architectural map???????

Regards

Engr. Saad Islam (P.E)

CEO

Al-Muhandis Construction

Ok.

Saad Islam.....

Such civil engineers have no task but to romanticize the thinks to deprive people of their money..For construction all you need is a good architect and your brain and that is it..It is not a multi storey billion rupee project where you would hire expensive professionals.

@ HT..Sir i just wanted to know that how much crush dumpers and sand dumper are needed for a 1 kanal house with 6000 sqft covered area..Also please mentioned the latest rates for crush and sand after the closure of margala plants.

@ SAADI BHAI

The ratio used is 1 part sand and 2 part crush.

2 trucks for sand

3 trucks of crush it should be more than enough for your 6000 sqft. Additional trucks of each should cover the pillars and beams plus brick laying. This estimate is based on the assumption that the roof will be 6 inches in thickness.

Sand @ Rs.20 per cubic foot

Crush @ Rs.33 to 35 per cubic foot.

In general terms sand truck will cost you Rs.16000 -17000

crush Rs.28000 to 30000

@ HT..Sir can you please also mention the rough estimate of crush needed for 24 pillars plus beams and brick laying.Also how much cubic feet of crush and sand does a dumper contain.

Also if i can get an approximate BOQ of a 1 kanal 6000 sqft covered area house..I will be highly obliged.

my e-mail id is saadzafar92@outlook.com

With best regards..

AOA,

sorry for the delayed response...

BOQ send.

Got it sir...So nice of u..Stay blessed..

Regards.

@HT Sir

i will be thankful if u can send me BOQ at following email

chemical_engineer26@yahoo.com

@ HT Sir

sir please also send me BOQ.

fahd.zafr@gmail.com

thank you

fahad

@ hamid BOQ send

FAHAD

i think telling the plot size would be a good idea :) If there is an unusual design or as they say a designer house than do mention because it will effect the material cost.

@HT Sir

got BOQ

Thanx

Welcome

Sir please share it for 50*90 plot single story construction (3000 sq. Foot) and a mumty + servant qtr on first floor.

shahidumt@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.

@ HT

Plot size is 45*30. Double story.

2 bed (2 Bath) + 1 Drawing + Kitchen on ground floor.

Same is on first floor.

thank you.