Need advice regarding marble

Dear fellows, aoa,

Inside my house i have brown (not so dark) mater tiles 2x2. Now for car porch , terrace and sideways i am now looking for some economical marble.

I have seen today sunny grey , sunny white (could find pure white mostly are with gray patterns inside more or less).

For sunny grey i am getting rate like 31 rs and for white (more grey shades ) 35 rs and white with less grey shades 40 rs.

I need an expert suggestion from you guys which one is better also can some one comment about there prices (i am getting ) and moreover about 'flower marble',its colors , its rate and merits/demerits.

A bundle of thanks in advance :)

Stay blessed.

Do not go for Sunny Grey. It wouldn't look good. Flower would be better option. Sunny white is also good but has a lot of mixing. You will have to buy it by checking each piece. I recently bought Sunny White for Re 42/- of good quality from I-9.

If you have budget, go for Perlino. It's a superior grade marble in comparison with above options.

Technically, oil and other residual material of car etc reacts with marble. More you go up, less will those oil react with marble.

Porch is a sort of face of home. But budget is very tight at that stage. If you can, Perlino would be best.

Brother Malik , Thanks for the information sharing.

I would love to go for Perlino but budget is the constraint at this stage :)

Do you have any idea about Sunny Flower's price and issue with that marble?

I don’t know about its price but I have seen a lot of people using it in porch. Problem with sunny white is that everyone claim to give great sunny white but almost all of them has mixing. White color requires a lot of excellence in the product. Flower would be easier to maintain too.

Sir

I suggest to Apply exterior floor tiles instead of marble, there is wide range of tiles and they look much luxury than marble or granite

Regards

Abdul Mateen

Civil Engineer