Paint work

Salam, ian building a house, my plaster guy has done great job and now plaster is dry , i want to start paint work plz guide me about the process of paint, should i start paint n after filling marble ragrai or ragrai i mean cutting/ levelling of marble only and then to start paint, if i start paint what's the right process involved how many quotes, my plaster n very dry very very few signs of sim rest is perfect should i go for primer or no plz tell me pros and cons of primer.

Finally how much labour charge per feet for best work and which paint to prefer burger or ici or any other thanks, if you guys knows reputed painter in islamabad area let me know.

Thank you

Ayaz

@ Ayaz, Normally we have tiles on the floor and paint work is the last option. But to safe the tiles we pour the white material which is used for ceiling on the floor which can be easily removed and protect the tiles. But in case of marble i guess you should do the paint work first and than polishing.

There are different rates in the market but i normally do lum sum with the painter. But 2 things you need to see urself before selecting the painter.

1. Look to his previous project dont just look but talk to the person whose project he has done.

2. Just dont go for cheaper rates but look at the reputation of the person and if have to give 10000 to 20000 more but the paint contractor is good than dont compromise on quality of a person.

There are 2 options of paints one is local market paints which is made in small factoey.

There brand paints berger and ICI and i would go with berger or ICI rather than these local market paints.

where are you constructing the house only than i can recommend somebody there.