Query about construction cost

Assalam o alikum,

I have one kanal plot and i am planning to start construction on it. As i am tight on budget, i want to construct only around 2 bedroom, kitchen and a tv lounge which covers 1500sqft of the land and leave the rest open for lawn. What will be the most reasonable estimate to construct it all? Looking forward to some help.

Thank you

For Grey Structure its Starts Rs.1350/sq ft to Rs.1550/ sq ft

depends on design,site actual conditions/soil test report.

A grade finishes starts Rs.2500/sq ft to no limit depends on finishes you select.

We can give you design and construction services at one place.

Awaiting

Team dSA

www.designsource.com.pk

Planet Builders and Interiors is a well-established construction company operating by the team of dedicated and experienced architects, B.SC Civil engineers and professional staff.

We are pleased to offer you the best possible prices of quality work. A Grade Grey Structures rate Rs. 1250 per Sqft covered area.

Multiply this figure with the Drawings covered area of your plot for cost information up to greystructure complition.

Bsc Civil Engineer (Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council) will ensure the safety measures, the quality of material & work, and 100% practical implimentation of architecture drawings and engineering standards as well.

We are also providing Turnkey services as per your need, proposals with complete information will be forward for these pakeges upon your inquairy.

Hoping for further comunication and meeting with your good self soon.

Regards,

Planet Builders.

Gmail ID: planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Facebook: "Planet Builders" visit for recent work in Behria Overseas Lhr, 1 knal double story.

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar Khan

B.Sc. Civil Engineer

0332-4664243

AOA,

Ground portion is expensive compare to the first floor.

If your covered area is 1500 sqft it should cost you around 16 to 17 lacs for structure and if you go for good quality finishing but not expensive, it will cost you around 13 to 15 lacs. So the total budget you should keep in mind is around 30 to 32 lacs. It also depends on the plot and ground realities.With limited budget you should consider labor rate it will save you more or less 20% in total cost.

If you need any further help do let me know.

@HT what if I want to go for average finishing? What will be the cost then? Actually I pay 44k of rent monthly and I think it will be better to build an average house and move in there to save the rent.

@HT

any trust worthy tahikedaar in ur eyes.....jo time py kaam kary n tang na karay?

The cost mentioned above is for average finishing.If you trying to build something to get rid of a the renting situation than go for basic house which will fulfill all the requirements but nothing will be flashy.You can eventually get the required finishing done when budget allows.

That’s the plan. What will be the cost of basic?

I have never done anything basic but to calculate the cost every item individually would be calculated than added to make the total cost.

If you can send me a private msg with your requirement i can get you a close enough estimate.

Thank you. I will message you. :slight_smile:

I have a plot of 5 marla in park view villas. Now i want to built a double story house with 4 bed 5 baths 2 kitchens drawing dining tv lounge etc. Kindly quote me the best possible price of above. Thanks best regards.

Moosa

Asalam-0-allakium Sameed bro,

First of go for the soil test of your plot. Your soil give you idea of your foundation if your soil is solid without any filling it save your cost else it require to put 3 lac approx with with respect your mention area.

Then go simple maps of your requirement whose fulfill your requirement.

The cost mention HT bro is right. But it varies with respect to your foundation & what your structural engineer decide to do in drawing.

For Further question Feel free to ask.

Thanks & Regards,

Zayad Mohsin

Mohsin & Sons Construction

www.masc.com.pk

Email:zayadmohsin@masc.com.pk

Phone: 03455444459

Dear

Labor Rate 260/sqft

With Material 1850/Sqft

Contact with me for further details and brands name and Completion Time,

Regards

Ahmad sajjad

sajjad@engspirit.com

www.engspirit.com

Actually cost varies as per your requirements for your dream home. We are an award winning architectural design and construction firm in Pakistan.

If you could provide us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com then our representative will contact you for detailed discussion in this regard. You can also see our work by visiting https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates/.