Swimming pool

Is there any contractor who can send me the quotation for swimming pool.
Dimensions are 7x24 max depth 7 feet.

Thanks

It should cost you around Rs. 250,000/- max

With all the water circulation set up?

Yes. All complete.

Dear Umair,

Rs.250,000 given by HT is totally unrealistic and you should consult with some1 who

really did this.

In your given sizes only tile cost will be around Rs.100,000 how can you complete

this size pool in 250,000?

Dont be misguided and consult with some1 who did it before with your actual requirements to get the actual cost.

Thanks and Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

@dSA

what should be the estimate according to you?

Best Regards

Umair

I want to know the exact scope of works and finishes to give you cos.

I gave you the dimensions and depth . What else you need to know ?

@Umer Khalid. I hope you are buying equipment for swimming pool yourself. You are asking for civil work only. My neighbour has swimming pool in basement. He is running Economia system for gas heating of water. If you want, I might find some pictures of that pool.

No , i want outside pool . Just need water circulation n filter equipment for that and yes i want civil work cost only

Ok dsa

we are not going to get into any arguments again and again and again................

Thanks HT for understanding and request you not make ppls confuse of your wrong estimates.

Regards

Your welcome.

You have had your fair share of embarrassing moments.

Every one here is well known and Educated they know who is doing embarassing acts

as neem hakeem and who had embarassing moments.

Any one can open old threads and see how you were given a shut up call when ever you tried your sleazy tricks… I am shocked your still here.

Dear Umair Khalid,

For that you have first go for design. With out design swimming pool life will be very less.

We team of engineers are here to help you. First go for design and after that complete scope will be finalized on which realistic quotation can be provided.

Feel free to consult.

Best Regards,

Engr. Shahid Kamran

B.E Civil (UET Lahore)

Engineering Development Associates, Lahore

+92-3016070855, +92-3476660055

How can we design first ? what if i needs to construct 7X10 of pool in my one kanal basement ? what would be the tentative cost ? so we could think to get it design ?

Dear Khubaib Khan,

Total Civil Work Cost Including Tile work will be 550000.

Feel free to consult further.

Best Regards,

Engr. Shahid Kamran

B.E Civil (UET Lahore)

For water pumps you have to contact any pump supplier.4

Best Regards,

Engr. Shahid Kamran

B.E Civil (UET Lahore)

Sir swimming pool is just not a ditch in a ground.... It should be made of RCC Walls and proper under water lights and tiles are required plus all the equipments such as water filter water pumps water treatment plants and many more. On top of all that if you would like to cover it.

according to estimate it should cost you around 15,00,000 just for civil work.