Terms of constructor

I am planning to build my house and for that i know a good contractor who is known for his honesty. The terms he is setting is that he will overlook the buying of material and overlook the labor and for that supervision he will charge me 10% of the total cost of the expenditure. So in a way its neither labor cost nor turnkey. Please someone shed some light on it as whether these terms also exist in market and is it favorable for the client like me.

Thanks.

P.S- i am hiring this contractor as i will not be able to give time on the project. The max i can visit is once a week.

Dear Naveed,

The rate that your contractor is giving you is very good. But let me inform you that a contractor alone can not construct you a good house as he can not design your building nor can he provide technical supervision. Structures constructed this way do not sustain themselves for long time. Than lastly there are so many other things that are needed to deliver a beautiful house. Here check out our latest Elamode Home to see what i am talking about:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29dbdf_elamode-home-by-bin-khalid_lifestyle

Contact me if you need more help.

Best Regards,

Uzair bk

Bin Khalid Group

Bahria Town, Lahore

Ph: +92 345 9436328

Email: uzair@binkhalidgroup.com

Way to much

It should be maximum 5% if he also give you complete working drawings and interior/exterior design along with 3Ds.....

Or he will be responsible for all labour charges of the construction in this profit.

We can do on 5% of the total project.

Looking foward

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

We are working as interior designers and construction company for several years and would like to work for you as well. We have a wide range of designs and material and rates will be done according to your requirements of work. You may send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. It will be more useful. You can also see our work by visiting Redirecting....

Don’t go for 5 percent go for 10 percent contractor if he is really honest, because honest contractor will not cheat you in the quality of material and work.

If u have no time and extra money, this type of person help u out so does proper trusted builders.

P.s he only supervised it instead of u , now it depend on him how good and honest he is , proper builders or constructors u have other option , in both cases u should also crystal clear about construction , i just hire an architect and draft man , for material a frnd civil engr , monitor myself , p.s. I not only safe 20 lac but ensure good material and check on labour with constructor my self , my condtructor is honest too but i cant rely on him , his duty is to provide good labour and keep check on them , i myself check on all .architect visit max thrice , although i dnt need him , but civil engr he have ti guude constructor and labour most of time. P.s watch out

I m working with u on 10% and 100% guarantee quality work as u require

fiaz ahmed

Honest ppl deserve more!!!

Dear I offer my services to build new house as follows

1-Labor Rate Rs.1200 to 1400/sft

OR

2- With Material Rs.2000 to 2400/sft with all respect

• Super Structure

• Surface Rendering

• Flooring

• Roof Insulation

• Electrification

• Plumbing Work

• Wood work (At least MDF Lassani)

• Aluminum work

• Steel staircase

• Face work depending upon your design

• Floor Marble

• Bath Room Tiles vanities, commode, basen (porta or client can

discuss).

• Fixtures and accessories of baths and kitchen

• False ceiling depending upon your given design.

• Front elevation can be discussed I offer in some sort of tile, rock

wall or graphy combination

NOTE

with awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.

Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

Faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Valued Customer,

i am able to provide all construction material in A+ category with cheep price

honestly search market price then contact me 03224745744

Valued Customer,

i am able to provide all construction material in A+ category with cheep price

honestly search market price then contact me 03224745744

Thank you everyone. Jazak Allah. Plz also can somebody tell me how much total cost I am expecting for a 5100 sqft covered area house? Total means everything done from grey structure to paint.

And thanks in advance. I may look to give it on theka …

Dear Naveed,

Complete construction with A grade finishing Rs.2500 to no limit.

If interested we can give you design and construction services.

Awaiting

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com