Urgent guidance

Hi, i want to ask about total covered area, are shades around windows are included in total covered area?

Asalam o alikum,

Sameehcheema what covered area about house construction grey structure or finish. I cant understand your questio. Contact waseem builder 03004582022 whats up number 03434477099 contact him he will give you good advice regarding your question?

Yes house construction and for grey structure… Somebody told me that 2ft shade along all windows and garage will add up to remaining covered area and contractor will charge separately

@sameehcheema

Grey structure include structure of your house on covered are pass by your society. Grey structure include foundation, walls, roof, cement plaster to wall, underground water tank, roof water tank. Following items are not including in grey structure, wood work, painting etc I advice you to contact waseem builders we also construct our house with the help of them it will better for you and he also show you some houses that are under construction so you will understand easily thanks for your reply. 03004582022 waseem builder and whats up number 03434477099 feel free to contact him.

@Sameeh. Yes. Contractors make an issue at the end that all shades are part of the covered area. Basically contractors have most profit in extra works like shades, parapet walls, top roof, boundary walls, ramp, gate pillars etc.

But many contractors finally agree to charging half rate of covered area for shades. For example, your covered area rate is Rs 220/sq ft, than shades would be charges Ra 110/sq ft.

But if you do not decide this half rate at the start, it's highly unlikely that contractors would give any concession once work has finished or in the middle.

Yes, it is included because logically your neighbour can also make shades and shutters. That can be a situation of misunderstanding that`s why only the covered area from land is for you. We are working as interior designer and contruction services for several years and if you need then we would like to work fr you as well.

http://www.ameradnan.com

It is understood and it will be added in the total covered area.

Regards

Thank you all, especially BR malik