Warehouse Construction

Hi all,

I want to know the estimated construction cost of a ware house its dimension are 120*355 (feet) I want to construct it with 60 ft izhar double tee single storey 16 ft clear from ground plot needs to be filled almost 3.5 ft with qasu . Walls should be 9 inches with beam and plinth beam structure. Center beam should be at least 18 inches, walls should be plaster one side floor should be pcc

Anyone who have done warehouse project please help me out

Belal Shaykh.....

The lanuage/wording you used all technical and construction related and you want know the cost of construction or want to double check your own estimates??

AmerAdnan Associates is working for several years in construction and currently it has many big hotel projects for whom it`s working out. If you want then I can set an appointment for you with Mr. Amer. It will be really helpful for you. You can also contact us at 04236655262 or hamza.asif@ameradnan.com for conversation. You can also see our work at Redirecting....

Thanks for the replies

i want to check my estimation too and if there will be some attractive rates i will definitely come and visit. I know it cant be calculated that simple but i just wanna know if someone have done any project like this with these specifications even a rough idea would be very helpful

@ Mr.Belal

I can help you out in discussion for best rates of construction. You have to send me your contact number at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call at 0423-6655262. We have done many big projects so don`t worry. Now a days we are also working on a big hotel project at MM alam road Lahore. Contact us for detail conversation.You can also see our work at https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates.

29,376,960/- to be exact!

I'll give you the break down if you want!

Harkin Associates

Our number is 0323-8802200 in case you want to speak to our CEO.

Harkin Associates