White flooring tiles?

I have choosen the white flooring for the house. My question is
Is it difficult to keep white floor clean? Its a bit stress for me. Cleaning would be a greater issue?

I have white floor tiles in all of my house. White means off white and not super white.

It not very difficult to keep it clean. Tiles are slippery and servants/maids can easily clean it. Marble is relatively difficult to clean.

Good thing about it is that one develops habit of keeping it clean. Look of these tiles is stunning.

If somehow maid is on holiday and tiles are not cleaned that day, it looks dirty. These tiles cannot remain unclean for more than one day.

You should use Ivory color for flooring.

Rest as you desired.

Regards

dSA

Dear B.R

Daily Cleaning is perfectly alright But I am afraid to cleaning 2-3 times per day. On your tiles, do you see very much foot prints or dust particles because you cannot avoid dust from your garage or garden.

Secondly I have seen many house on Zameen.com They are using super white tile in every DHA house. What is the logic behind it. How will they manage to clean it.

Marble tiles is bit difficult to keep neat but ceramic is much easy.

Problem is that white tiles image is great. House looks stunning and attractive.

Once a day cleaning is enough.

Usually one adapts the clean life style. Benefit is, no dust in house by removing shoes in the lobby. Kids also get trained to be careful.

In short, the look of the house is a better bargain in comparison with cleaning.

Infact we also had white tiles in Peshawar house and it was on main road. We had little problem to maintain it.