Wholesale Dealers Of Cables, Marble, Bathroom Fittings?

Folks aoa,

I am at stage where I will be soon starting up the finishing of my home in DHA Phase 2, Isb. I was wondering if there are any wholesale dealers of electricity cables, electric fittings, bathroom tiles and fittings. Going to Lahore and Peshawar is also an option in case the difference is quite a bit. I have roughly 9500 sq ft of covered area, 3 floors.

Mateen sahib i m also in finishing phase , which things u experience make a huge difference. My contractor said that switch and electricity items are cheaper in lahore. S. Abdullah tile are much expensive 2400 to 3000. But is there any option of purchasing a good tile .

Many options n as architect we can help if you can explain the grade/quality of finishing you are doing?

Regards

There are not whole sale dealers for all these items, but, you can get all these things from different outlets, Master for tiles,for electric fittings you can check RWP Main Murree road, for electricity cables, GM cables from Makki Electric G-9, Islamabad.

@Imran: Any specific place in Lahore? I know we can get 'legal' wood from Peshawar at a very reasonable rate but rest of the things I am not sure about. So any specific guidance will be appreciated.

@DSA: Much appreciated, I already have an architect and contractor, I was looking for a second opinion from gurus out here in case there is an option to be more cost effective. :)

@Nasir: Ok, great - will do. How about price, these outlets will have tendency to charge extra? right?

I am also talking abt material not design related. If you can give some specific details regarding grade/quality to advise regarding materials.

Regards

I m using ash wood , please if anybody knows how to buy a good ashwood And the problem in ashwood if any

Ashwood is good n it is using in A A+ finishing many good sources what rate you are getting?

Same here, Finishing phase is about to start for me as well in DHA phase 2 ISB.

So far I have been looking into Marble. I've checked at near T chowk and in West Ridge and prices do seem to be cheaper in west ridge by about 2 rupees/sqft for each kind of marble.

I haven't had much luck with bathroom tiles/fittings. Master tiles are 850 for dark colors and 780 for lighter shades... Far too expensive and ugly for my liking... Does anyone else have better suggestions/rates? Would be grateful for good leads.

I'm also open to getting stuff from Lahore/Peshawar if savings a significant.

Dear Fais,

As regular purchase of diff materials we can help but need to know the exact marble you want??

All can be done once you can give us idea of grade/quality of your finishing??

send me details at designsource99@gmail.com

We can give you best sources to save some coins.

regards

DSA and Faris; please do share your findings on this post as well - it will help us :slight_smile:

Mateen...

If you want any material do let me know we can give you good sources to get benefit of that by using our influence/regular buying from them...

Contact me at designsource99@gmail.com

Regards

Fruitful advice for all who is building his house or any other project....

If you can design according to your selected tiles you can go to purchase small quantities

lying with all tile sellers specially big sellers and you can get these tiles on very low prices as they want to sell this excess inventory to free their space as well as generate amounts for further business....

If you or your architect can design the floor design or pattern according to your tile quantity it give great look to floors than normal tiles floors and can save huge amounts.

Lots of other suggestions according to the stage of project and any member can get advice any time.

Thanks and Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

@ Imran,

There was a sale in January on S Abdullah with 70% off on a lot of tiles. The prices would have been decent had you have bought then. Otherwise... They're surely too expensive.

@Mateen

If you and anyone else to design or construct home then I know many architectures who are new to your land and can better help you out.

Mr. Amer is a good designer and constructed many beautiful building. He has also achieved a big project on MM Alam Road Gulberg Lahore, so I want to recommend you that. I can easily set an appointment for you if you are interested.