Allotment issues in bahria town phase 8

I purchased two 10 marla plots in block l of phase 8 bahria town rawalpindi in july 2019. These were sold as open transfer plots. After paying full amount (half of which was paid to bahria town and half to the party selling) the documents were submitted in bt office for allotment which they said take 1 month. In august i was told by bt that these plots have already been allotted and bt will give me option for other plots. Till date the issue remains unresolved and no option was provided. Experts are kindly requested to advice on the issue so that investment of overseas pakistanis like me do not get affected.

Only plots with possession letters have final allotment, otherwise it’s only on provisional basis and location can be changed as per on-ground (moqa) situation. Please check complete documents before finalisation of your purchase.

Thanks for the answer. Can you please clarify that plots with open-transfer should also have possession letters? The agent told me that investors have taken these plots from bahria town and they are reselling due to non-payment of dues from original parties.

Please also advise what should I do now to get the plots as the matter is getting delayed as I am abroad and the agent is not fully cooperating.

You need to visit Bahria town office, it’s takes few weeks and you will be given alternate plots. Unfortunately dealers are not trustworthy.