Can two houses be constructed with no space left between them under cda

Dea rall,

Suppose there is a house of 2 kanal on one side and someone wants to construct 10 marla house with it. Can owner of 10 marla plot construct his home without giving any space with 2 kanal house, i.E. No 3 feet or 5 feet space between houses. No common wall is there, but both walls are adjacent to each other.

Is it not permissible under cda?

My first experience of building a small home in Pakistan is not v good.

After the map has been approved by the society, n construction is at first lenter, the neighbour is complaining you cant construct with your wall adjacent to mine, it is against cda.

Get the CDA by laws book and check it.

You have to leave corridor on both sides in 50x90 plot (and bigger sizes) under CDA rules.

But for plots smaller than 50x90, no need to leave corridor on both sides. For 10 marla no corridor is required on left or right.

@PK1

Yes, it is less than 10 marl, infact 9 marla. Infact, the neighbour is saying you mut have left 3-5 feet gap, and I said you must have told me when i started, now nothing can be done as first lenter is there.

He Horribly suggested, tht first portion is fine, for second portion, leave 3 feet gap by consulting some structural engineer..... Quite horrible suggestion indeed!

... But If I am correct by law, I dont care. Is it law of CDA? Can I pls get link to this? I will be very much thankful.

Many thanks

Dr Musi

@Nasir saab

Thanks, Can I pls get link to their documentations? I cant find it over web pls.

Dr sahab get your design approved by cda to be safe.

It is approved by society already. And the society is under cda I think.

Where can I approve it from cda?

Many thanks

I have CDA bye-laws in soft form. If you give me your email, I can send you the document right away.

But there is absolutely no need to leave space in such houses. You should have no-lift attitude with that guy.

Malik sahab I will send you a message with my email. Can you send me the byelaws too?

Yes. I will email you two documents.