In Islamabad can we split plot into two?

For example in F-16 Jammu and Kashmir society can we split plot of size e.g.: 50 x90 in to two (50 x 45, 50 x 45) or other sizes. What are the formalities for doing this?

I think that you would need to build one house and then internally you maybe able to split it, to house two families, but this is just a guess from me. It would be best to discuss with the housing society. I don’t think that you would be able to build two houses or have two separate plots.

Dear I have paid them now it my property then why I can not split?

You have paid for one plot to house one house. Just because you own the land you cannot just do anything that you like. You still have to follow the bylaws of the society.

@Rizi,

As fas as CDA is concerned there are bylaws which if violated can result in the cancellation of the plot. As of now CDA allows 02 divisions of a plot. I believe same would apply in all other private societies but rest assure that different sectors have different arrangements which can be seen on the map of that sector or can be confirmed with the local authorities.

Ownership of the plot does not give the owner to deviate from the original plan as was given at the time of purchase. Every sector/societies have a comprehensive layout plan where they have different zones for different sizes plots. You will never find all big and small plots jumbled up in any society.

Ali
MEYAAR Builders