Inheritance

Hello,

My father passed away and my older brother passed away before father. Upon death of father, i allowed my deceased brother family to live in house and give them rental money for their expenses. I also told them that i will sell the house in coming times and also told them that i will give my deceased brother portion to his 2 daughters. Now i am selling the house and my sister in law don't want to leave the house and they are causing lot of problems including insulting my family. I have tried several times to contact them but they wouldn't talk and send me message in very abusive language.
My question is are they entitle to inheritance portion or share?
Please advise and do not show this message in public.

Thank you,
Khan

Yes, they are entitled to inheritance. If the house is under your father's name who has passed away. It gets divided to your mother and siblings. One of your siblings is your brother, if he is no more, his share will then be divided onto his wife and daughters. This has to be established by the court as per Govt of Pakistan inheritance rules.

Regarding her not responding to your msgs and remarks about your family - Put yourself in her shoes and think about it bro. She is alone and has two daughters she must be scared for their future and roof over there head. I do not understand your financial situation but if I was you I would leave them in the house and forget about it out of respect for your deceased brother. Allah will compensate your somewhere.

Call for Expert legal advice. 0300-5334502