Inheritance issue!!!

The honorable sir,
I would like to ask the inheritance issue according to laws of pakistan:
"if a mother(a) died & she had 2 legal heirs :
1. Son (b) 2. Daughter (c)
But the daughter (c) has been passed away before the death of mother (a) & now the deceased mother(a) has one son (b) left as legal heir.
The deceased daughter (c) was also divorced / khula yafta & she has 4 children."
Now kindly guide me the actual legal heirs of the said mother(a) according to law...
Thanks in advance

Yours truly,
Sheraz

Salam Sheraz,
I am not a lawyer but still I have a little knowledge about such issue. The property of the mother is always divided among the children if mother dies and there is no will specifically. I think the daughter receives a bit less ratio of the overall property. If the daughter dies, then her children (4 children) are the legal owners of the property of their mother which is the daughter in your case. They can claim the ownership of the property which their mother owned.

I hope it helped but you must consult a lawyer for this issue.

Regards,
Shehryar

As discussed with the Lawyer, it is being declared that "According to Family Laws Passed by Parliament, The Inheritance Amount pertaining to Deceased Daughter (C) will goes to their 4 Children but it is Non Shariah Compliance....

Being a Muslim, Shariah is the Supreme Law against all Human Made Laws....Expert Opinion required to Solve the Issue

Salamz I am a lawyer in islamabad. According to Muslim Family Law inheritance amount of daughter will go to her children .Total there will be 3 shares.Owner of Two shares will be her son and remaining 1 share will be further divided into 4 parts and will be given to her daughters children

Walekumussalam!

But the Issue is that there is a Contradiction between Family Law Passed by Human beings & Shariah Law Implemented by the Almighty Creator...

Whereas what are legal opinion if the said Daughter (C) has been died before the Death of her Mother (A)?