Patwari key chakker aur hum ....!!

Kindly help me out that i am suffering from the shit where patwari pul us …!! Patwari and my chacha has co-involvment into minuplatinng the record of our land in punjab , as recored or ferd shows… Is transferred on my chacha name , so we have asked that how could you do that then he said show your qabza then i will put your name on it , we said " its that so simple he said yes , but i have asked we have all documentations , we live in karachi , and land situated in tehseel duniya pur district lodhran chak number 269 …!! My father bought that land in 90’s and we have the series of stamped papers , my fathers mistaken in trust at their brother , so even they have no record as well . So kindly let me know what we can do or what is the best way to get off

Shahbaz, I am not putting an answer to your question, because I do not have answer for you. But I want you to consider something different. Lets suppose that you will actually get the paperwork for your land. What are you going to do next? If i am reading correctly, you are saying the “qabza” of th eland is with your uncle. How are you going to get that “qabza” back from him even if you have the paperwork.