Soan garden plotting issues

Dear all,

I am an oversees pakistani, and i mistakenly bought a 10 marla plot in block e soan garden few yrs back. When i started its construction (5 yrs back), the neighbor who got 2 kanal house took stay order from high court arguing, this is a 2 kanal series and the division of plots have been done illegally (from 2 kanal, society made 4 plots of 10 marla; the whole sector has been divided this way with v few 2 kanal houses and rest 10 marla, 7 marla, 5 marla).

Now, my house is stuck in single story semi constructed one (currently on rent). The neighbour is not ready to negotiate and is talking to fia for demolishing (as per my knowledge) saying high court have said it is illegal.

Pls help me how should i proceed as the society approved this transfer, approved the map of house and we never knew this before.

What is the legal ground of suing society and which court will be better this this regards?

Kind regards and looking forward

Dr mag
London

You should approach the Soan Garden management since the fault is not at your end. Furthermore, the society can change layout plan & plot sizes after appropriate approvals.

Another strategy can be to file a case against the society management.

Please also try complaining on the citizens portal, sometimes miracles can happen.

Thanks for the reply. I approaches society and they said it is previous management issue and they can avoid it by merging your plot with another 10 marla plot and giving both of us a joint membership, which is not a solution.

Can you pls guide where to file case, Islamabad highcourt ?

Kind regards

First file a formal complaint with DC Islamabad since societies come under his purview. Please also download app Citizen's Portal and file a complaint. Both these options are free.

If there is still no solution, I would advise sending a legal notice to the society and filing a case.