A piece of guidance needed

Does it need to do smooth slopping of all marbled floor both indoors and specially outdoors like terrace , a constructor told me it can not be done smooth , u have to wipe out small pockets of rain water yourself at different places , is this not sound stupid ???

He said no need to wash floor indoors , one need to just clean it regularly and on terrace and outside you have to use wiper after washing or after rain else face leaking and seeping ??

Floors indoor should be absolutely level with no slope. Floors outdoor should have perfect slope and it's possible. I have a lot of plants at terrace and asked marble fixer to make slope in such a way that all waste from earthpots should come in the middle so that one can wash easily and frequently. Water shouldn't accumulate under earthpots. Marble fixer made the slope and it's perfect. If you want, I can send you it's picture.

Marble slopes are easier to make. It's not that slope should be a lot. It just need to be accurate.

Most important is slope of bathrooms which is considered as most difficult part since its tile.

Sorry. I forgot part of your original question to be answered. One shouldn’t wash pockets of rainwater by viper. It’s absolutely wrong though it does happen sometime. But one shouldn’t agree to it otherwise contractor will make a mess of all this.

Thanx malik sir

B.r malik if laundry is open in your terrace and due to lot of water use on second floor , dining room walls paint getting awkward , how to stop leakage ?? although floor of terrace look well no cracks , does some special chemical or sealant or cement will be use in corners of walls and marble ending near wall ???

How to use a filler which dont disturb marble look same time water resistant ??

Usually filling is missing in skirting. If filling is proper, it's highly unlikely that water will go in. Ideally , filling should be renewed after every few years.

I have seen in hotels like Marriot Islamabad that they do white silicon at all right angle meeting surfaces like skirting meeting floor etc. They also do it around swimming pool area.