How To Take Care Of Home When You Live Abroad

Hello!

I live abroad, but I have a big house in Gujrat. I only visit Pakistan once a year/every other year. I have relatives in Pakistan, but they are all mean and greedy, and have engaged in a scam against me and my family. Bottom line is, I have no one who can take care of the house in Pakistan.

So question is; how do I best take care of the house? What things should I install in the house? Etc. Thank you in advance.

I am afraid that I will go there, and the house will be full of dirt, insects, etc! Please help!

Dear Waseem Sb,

You must give it to any good tannants even some portion if possible or all. Few of rooms you can keep for your own house holds.....

If you dont want this the 2nd option is to get a watchman to live there with family who can take care of all.

3rd option before coming back to pk you can hire services of some local or a company to clean it up for you.

Hope any of option will work for you.

Regards

dSA

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Thank you, DSA! Very kind of you!

It is, however, very difficult for a "pardesi" to find someone reliable in Pakistan. People take advantage of you when they know that you live abroad and will not be in Pakistan much... I mean; I can't trust my own relatives in Paksitan, therefore it gets very difficult to trust strangers, tenants, wathmen etc.

The cleaning company idea sounds all right, and the only good option for me... Do you know of any such good company in Gujrat city? I know of none, and very few have online websites, so it is difficult to find a good one,. Any reccomendations?

Thank you!

Not really know if there will be any company who really offers such services!!!!

Since you are from there ask some of your contacts if they can tell you.

What we can offer if there is any maintenance works or paint polish works then our workers can do the cleaning works too along with the relative works.

Regards