Urgent Information Needed

Is there any possibility ke ghar jis ke naam pe ho us kay naam pe bills na aate hoon. Actually one of my relatives is facing this problem. He has recently noticed that the bills were on under his name on his visit to Pakistan. The house was on rent and recently only tenant has vacant the house.

Hina sis… It is not a big deal if bills are on someone else’s name. People change the names on bills years after they buy a house. Aap ka ghar jis area mai hai os ki office se malumaat karay kay kis kay naam par hai aur apnay paas saboot rakhay in the form of documents.

Junaid,

What actually I m trying to say is that before the bills were issuing on the name of owner (My father), but only recently after visit to Pakistan he has noticed that the bill are on someone else name.

Is there a possibly if the meter was disconnect in past and to restore the meter. Since my father was not in Pakistan, The person who visit the office got it registered under his name?

Hmm sounds a bit fishy. Can you check the meter number and address etc of the latest bills with the previous bills? To change the name on bills, you have to show some kind of ownership letter. Is it with all bills or just one? Maybe the meter reader has done a mistake. Please contact your concerned utility office.

@Hina

Also try to check the registry of your house if it is still on your father name??...To check it with related patwari...

No one can change meter name because meter can only install in the name of owner only to see house registry or land fard.

Pray all will be ok.

Regards

@ DSA,

I would second your comment.