Bahria Needs Charity to Hide ?

Bahria does a lot of charity and marketing gimmicks. Is it so because bahria has to hide a lot of things?

Malik riaz needs his support in common folks so that no one can disturb his empire? Giving mercedes, under passes, metro bus, bahria dastarkhwan etc etc is to increase his clout ? He can't be a politician which has support in awaam. This is the way to get support of awaam.

Am i right or wrong?

1 million dollar correct baat aap ney keh di

Comments from others awaited.

Yes Ali. It seems so.

Its not meant to hide anything but more to build a sympathetic support base amongst the needy, incase things ever go wrong. The key national institutions are fully aware of all of Bahria’s activities/ dealings and if they ever feel the need to move into action, they can do it without any problem. Nothing is hidden from them.

These could be tax evading techniques. …fishy…fishy…biggest financial scam of the centuries

Malik Sb on ground it seems 100% true which u wrote However “KIS KI KYA NIYYAT HAI YE TU ALLAH BEHTAR JANTA HAI” Hum kon hotey hain Fatwa deney waley.

Yes Khalid Javed. It's not only charity but doling out money for under passes, Mercedes, metro bus and many other things.

Yes. Bahria Dastarkhwan and such activities depend upon Niyyat which we can't question.

I would say that MR is working on two extremes....

Charity work of highest level such as Bahria Dastarkhwan, Homes for Low Income People etc and Development of very high standard community projects/ societies....

On the other hand, he is milking money and lands from poor people as well...

People are waiting for possession in different phases for years.

Regards

Thanks for your comments Mr.Khan.

You welcome Malik Sb…

I don’t know much about the working of Bahria. All my knowledge is from the media and TV Shows so i could be wrong. I believe MR is balancing his bad deeds with good deeds. As Mr.Khan said “he is milking money and land from poor” so to balance his bad deeds he is doing charity work and sponsoring poor people for Hajj, education and giving free flats. MR knows he will be answerable on the judgement day.

Asad sb,

You are right, Allah is the best judge and everyone is answerable to HIM only.

Regards