Drawing / layout cost of 40x80 plot

Aoa dear all

Q1. Can someone please guide me about the charges for a nice drawing / layout of 40x80 plot size?

Q2. What are the charges for normal layout, layout with complete drawings of electrical, sewerage etc.

Q3. What are the charges for 3-d design for 40x80 complete home?

Q4. List of reputable persons with contact numbers for the aforesaid works?

Looking forward ...

Max 50K for layout. Plumbing and electrical diagram is not very difficult. Try to include it in the layout. Usually plumbing and electrical has a lot of changes on the spot.

3D should be expensive. But I have noted that most of the architects give 2D and say that it's 3D.

Dear Guddoo,

We group of Architects and Engineers are here to help you.

40x80 Plot layout plan with structural,electrical,water supply and sewerage supply drawings cost you 30,000PKR.

and 3D Contacting front elevation and Two-side elevations cost you about 20,000PKR.

Feel free to consult in this Regard.

Best Regards,

Engr. Shahid Kamran

B.E Civil (UET Lahore)

Engineering Development Associates,Lahore

+92-3476660055

Thanks Malik Sb & Shahid sb.

Q1. Does it (the cost u both mentioned) include B.O.Q / I mean quantity calculations with cost effect that is required regarding Civil / structural (bricks, steel, cement, sand, crush etc.), electrical, sewerage, plumbing etc.?

Q2. Is 3-D drawing for front and side elevations before construction of the house, worthy / useful enough? I mean 3-D picture may vary from actual construction ... What do you think?

Dear Guddoo.

Ans-1: Yes, BOQ (Quantity Calculation & Cost Break Down) is Included in this Rate and i recommend you to go for detail BOQ before Construction.It will help you.

Ans-2: Yes these drawings are useful. Actual Construction vary little from the 3D depending upon the your finish material choice and availability.

Feel Free to Consult any Time.

Hope to work with you.

Best Regards,

Engr. Shahid Kamran

B.E Civil (UET Lahore)

Engineering Development Associates,Lahore

+92-3476660055