Old adds on this website fotr attn. Of administrator

Salam o alaikum’i wanted to search flats for sale, in tariq road, hill park, khalid bin waleed area. It embaressing to see that most of the adds are 6 month old. Does it make sense to keep old stuff on this popular website. This is really frustrating. Pls. Do some thing and keep a week old adds only. Thanks…Mujahid

True, those adds always misguide many of us, please remove them, maximum add time limitation should be not more than 2 weeks.

BUT old ads also help to compare the prices, or compare the trends.

THIS is not a problem,but in my view an extra favor for proper judgment in time and space

Agreed with DK

old ads guide the the historical price trend and helpful for property evaluation

AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

I will favour to keep adds to the maximum time of 6 months.

The longer the better.

@Administrator: On mobile site, date of the add does not display which sometimes make the mobile site useless.

Thanks to those who replied, Any one who is searching to buy a property, he needs to see the on-going stuff for sale. However, for comparison purpose a separate folder can be placed as <older adds="">. But for the people seeking new adds this is really useless. They need to see newer adds. MUJAHID</older>