Property alerts on phone

Hi anyone please help me how can i get rid from property alerts on mobile phone i did not even have app in my phone just once a try to find a property but after that its annoying me please help me its sucks

It would help if you can tell from where you are receiving the alerts. I mean are you getting random texts from unknown numbers or is it a specific website/brand/developer. Or are you referring to notifications popping up on your phone screen?

For texts, you can simply put the number in the spam list of your phone. You will no longer get alerted for messages from this number.

For notifications, you may have to check the settings of your phone. But that is only workable if you had an app downloaded. Since you are saying that you did not use any app, then i can assume, your phone has become corrupted with a spam (or that sort of) virus. I would recommend, you use the in-built phone manager (most phones come with it now) to clean up your phone. You can remove unused files, duplicate files, cache, and other unnecessary files this way. The manager also offers an optimiser button. This can also help.

If you browsed a website for a property, it is possible you allowed the browser to send you alerts from this website. Often websites ask this permission now and sometimes we allow without noticing since we are in a hurry. You can fix this issue by checking your browser settings.

If it is still a stubborn issue, then please visit a mobile shop. A tech expert may be able to help you.