Property Dealer

Aoa.

All seniors, I was inspector in a sensitive organization, due to medical problem I have to leave my job, my cousin has a property office in BT Ph8,he guide me regarding property and construction business, but in BT for new comer it is not easy to survive easily,unluckily property business is slow for the last few months, I think other than Bahria for easy and fast survival, I'm facing problem, full of confusion, whether I can survive or not. Please guide me.

Regards,
Malik Hayat

Hello sir.

Are you doing property bussiness or n property???

what type of difficulties you are facing???

you can discuss it with me here.

I will guide and help you.

Thanks

Wa alaikumussalam,

Mr Malik, this seems to be a new niche for you. Don't worry, time is required to become proficient in something. Secondly, real estate is not a rocket science.
Persevere to your work and seek help from ALLAH. I wish you the best of luck.

It is also true that market is slow in Bahria, but then you have other localities to consider as well.
Best of luck!

After few tea cup stroms on 14 aug you may expect smoother ride…

Real estate business is on top business in the all over the world. Time required in every new place or business. And it is the right time to learn and do real estate business in Bahria Town. Because most of the dealers you can meet in offices freely. Don't confuse too much and start it.

Wish you best of luck.

My advice is to start by purchase of plot. In property business the strategy is to do sale purchase for yourself and for others.

Buy a plot with your savings in a branded society such as Bahria, DHA or Multi. These are the three big names in Islamabad. If you have a huge amount of savings then spread your investment over a few small plots in Bahria Phase 8, DHA Phase 2 extension, B-17 Multigarden.

If your savings are mid level, then buy one plot in B-17 Multigarden Block C. If your savings are a small amount, then buy one 8 marla plot in Multi Orchards and Residentia or a 5 marla in DHA Valley.

But in order to be successful in property business, it is a must to make some of your own investment in the market. Then when prices rise, you can sell it and add some more money you make from commissions to buy in another new but good society.

Later from your income as a property dealer, you can also invest in non-branded societies. But with your initial savings my suggestion is that you should invest in a good brand even if it is far away.

The second step is to join some established property dealer firm as agent. Then you must prove yourself as a superstar marketer.

As property agent, you should be able to hunt buyers from anywhere you can (internet, phone calls, friends, family, distant relatives - simply anywhere!). Then you have to show the buyer that the plot you have for sale is a goldmine! If they miss the chance to buy it, they will miss the last train to their destination and will have to spend the rest of their lives on the platform.

Make a hundred phone calls every day, keep yourself mobile, educate yourself about all residential societies using Zameen forum, olx anything. Then visit site location of all societies in your city whenever you have time, spend time with other property dealers, make friends and contacts, offer tea and lunch to as many people as you meet, discuss the property market with them, give them your business card, boast about your knowledge of golden deals in property, read the newspapers about items related to CDA, DHA, Bahria etc. Stay on top of everything.

And last but not least have a lot of patience and perseverance. Do not lose hope if you are not doing well. Keep trying. And make sure you save at least 30% of your income even if it is a small amount. And then invest in new upcoming societies. Every one or two years, increase your total net worth.