Sluggish Zameen.com

Zameen.Com admin is too slow. I entered a listing on friday evening and it's still pending. Managing this just need a good quality mobile to be given to a staff member who can work off and on.
I also called kamran of zameen.Com and he never attended. Sent text so that he can instruct someone to approve listing but no one replied or did the needful.
When comments are held for editorial review, it take days to be cleared.

Sir totally agreed…

Sunday hay Malik sahab. Rest kerne do na becharon ko.

Friday evening passed, than Saturday and now Sunday. It's just a small click which can be managed away from office.

Previously they used to do. Now it seems their business is flourishing and now they do not care for customers as much as they previously used to do.

Malik sahab it is not just one click. They have to review all pending items. These items get withheld automatically by the system.

If it’s my job to approve listings on zameen.com and i have weekend off officially, i wouldn’t bother to do a single click no matter how easy it is.

Right Pk1. Such a big organisation can employ a person who review these things at weekend in order to give better service to clients. I would still insist that web operations has such services on weekends.

Even on weekdays, posts are withheld for a long time, just for editorial review.

Yes they should have someone that works over the weekend as other websites have moderators 365 days every year.

Zameen.com is becoming Amir liaquat.

Dead Boring ;)

Malik Sb, yeh Pakistan hy, idhar sab chalta hy...

Tension nhe lenay ka...

Regards

Theek hay Mr Khan.

Zameen.com would wish they become Amir Liaqat who has highest rating in Pakistan.

Arshad sb. Yes. This is what I am pointing out.

Dear BR Malik,

We apologise for the inconvenience. Your listing has been approved. Just for your information, we have dedicated staff members who work on weekends to upload/approve property listings, but in rare events such as this one, the process of uploading/approving the listings faces delays because of technical issues.

We always look forward to providing the best and most timely services to our users. Our Customer Service Representatives also remain on service on weekends and in case you face any troubles using the website, please feel free to contact us at (+92) 42 3835 4444.

Regards,
Zameen.com Admin

Zameen admin called also. Thanks a lot. Next time will call on customer services for such issues.

It would be great if you can also apprise us of the editorial policy. If not, than fine. Posts are withheld and we do not know the exact reason usually.

Dear BR Malik,

The most common reason for posts being held for moderation is the triggering of our filters, which can happen if someone uses words that might indicate inflamatory or otherwise unpleasant content. Sometimes, words that are being used in a perfectly innocent context may trigger our filters as well, and such posts are approved immediately after moderation. Other reasons for posts being held for moderation can be URLs, incessant advertising, etc.

Regards,
Zameen.com Admin

Thanks for the reply.