Which Portal Is Useful For Selling/buying/renting Properties?

1- www.olx.com.pk
2-hotzameen.com
3-www.zameen.com

Option 1 is a mixture of services; it is not completely dedicated to the real estate buying and selling. Such services may develop inadequacy in a specific field.

Option 2 is a newcomer in this market and is not popular among the people yet.

Zameen.com is the oldest property portal in Pakistan and is wholly dedicated to real estate. Zameen.com receives thousands of visitors/ day for selling, purchasing, renting and many other activities concerning real estate only. It is ranked first in Pakistan and has won 4 consecutive awards till 2011 due to its professional services.

Respected Mr Tanveer, Thanks for your valued comments.

Seems your forget to add two more web sites neither they are new nor their database is small homespakistan.com bastee.pk

I think so right now zameen.com is better and proper site for real estate and a bit convenient for clients and dealers and also there ranking is better then others pak wheel is above in ranking as they r on 50th number but that is not a proper real estate site only you can post real estate adds there.

@Syed Ibrahim and KK: Both of you are regular and senior participants on this forum and your discussions usually seem to be very helpful. I know you appreciate zameen.com. As none of you knows that I have been working in data processing firms as a senior QA person so I see the internet world from a different perspective.

I felt the urge to check both of the sites upon KK's response. Alexa.com is a famous site which provides you deep analysis on websites. I want to share my experience with you. So here are the results.

zameen.com Alexa Traffic Rank: 26,781 Traffic Rank in PK: 192 Sites Linking In: 2,665

http://www.bastee.pk Alexa Traffic Rank: 121,129 Traffic Rank in PK: 917 Sites Linking In: 62

homespakistan.com Alexa Traffic Rank: 147,279 Traffic Rank in PK: 2,349 Sites Linking In: 55

The above mentioned figures prove that both of the sites need to struggle hard to reach at the level occupied by zameen.com

Furthermore, I did a search on homespakistan.com to find the homes for sale in Lahore and it returned 14217 results whereas zameen.com returned 50535 results - approximately four times eminent than that.